Wednesday 21 September 2011

Lunchtime Primark steal



I just popped into town at lunchtime and while I was there I thought I'd have a quick scout around Primark to see what I could find in there. I swept through quite rapidly scouring over the isles like a beady magpie but soon found myself on floor 2, which is like a mini shoe heaven for me. Ok, so maybe they aren't the best quality, but when you pay between £5 and £15 for a pair of funky and generally pretty trendy shoes, whose complaining. 
They have so many pairs of great boots, pumps, courts, stilettos and sandals to choose from, most of which resemble the more expensive high street retailers or designers but at bargain basement prices.  I really could have raided that floor purchasing at least three or four different styles of shoe and boot but still spent less than £50. However, after trying on several different styles and contemplating which one would be the best investment, I managed to contain myself and settled on just one pair of lace up ankle boots with stud and buckle detail for just £15 (see below). 

These particular ones were also available in tan but they also had ones with fur lining and plain lace-up's. They also had a whole array of very tempting brogues and pumps in a variety of different colours, patterns and styles but I managed to hold myself back & just walked out with these boots. I would definitely check it out next time you are there because they have some lovely heeled court shoes in there too, but I have reserved them for my next shopping trip into town....



No comments: