Friday 23 September 2011

London Fashion Weekend outfit



I managed to get last minute cheap tickets to London Fashion Weekend this weekend from KeyNoir for just £16 for entry to the shopping arena & the catwalk show. What a steal too. There may be some left so check out the link below.


http://www.keynoir.com/london/deals/16-exclusive-catwalk-upgrade-this-london-fashion-weekend


However I had to get my outfit in order for the event so I had a quick trip to Topshop this lunchtime and grabbed these funky leopard print leggings and this sheer black slashed back top to wear with my leather biker jacket and the shoes from Primark I bought the other day. 
Ill take some pictures of the catwalk show and the shopping arena while I am there and post for you all to see. Looking forward to a girlie day out with my buddy Emma to celebrate her birthday so I think a few glasses of Prosecco will be in order too : )

Quilted Leather Biker Jacket By Boutique
Slash Back Blouse
Leopard Print Leggings

No comments: