I am really looking forward to attending High Street Fashion Week in April this year, not only because of the exciting catwalk shows I will be attending but also the amazing boutique pop-up mall which will be opening in Shoreditch allowing me to browse an array of unique brands. This week I have been receiving a sneak preview of some of the brands set to unveil their new collections during the much anticipated event at the end of April so I thought I would share them with you too. There is everything from funky, designer knitwear, to bespoke jewellery and some of the hottest garments for SS13 trends. Check them out:
- Myo - an online fashion retailer filled with party dresses, pretty prints and casual must haves at an affordable price. The online store puts girl's shopping needs first, providing trend led catwalk styles and celebrity looks, whether it is animal print dresses in the style of Rihanna or the must have monochrome trend that is all over the high street for SS13. Prices for items start at just £6.99 including celebrity associations with The Saturday's, Little Mix, TOWIE and MIC - www.myofashion.co.uk
- Elisha Francis jewellery - who sponsored the VIP goody bags at the MOBO's this year - will be offering fashionistas, both male and female, the chance to check out her stunning, bespoke, hand-made items worn by the likes of Emilie Sande, Rita Ora, TLC, Labrinth, Conor Maynard, Wiley and Trey Songz, to name but a few. To check out her entire collection visit www.elishafrancis.com
- Frills by Annalise Davies is a range of cute ankle socks to add a feminine girlie edge to any outfit. To purchase any or to view the whole range visit http://www.frillsbyad.bigcartel.com
- Street Princess - is another online jewellery outlet. The London based designer who is the brainchild behind this stunning range of day-to-day arm candy has created a collection of beautiful, timeless items that can be worn singly or layered together. To view more visit http://streetprincess.co.uk/
- Zoieanne Knitwear - Zoieanne's signature look is reinventing the traditional way in which knitwear is perceived by creating truly original pieces, adding a twist of elegance using draping techniques and good quality yarns. Zoieanne designs and produces unique one-of-a-kind garments and accessories for all occasions. Each item is handmade using high quality material like angora, mohair, rayon, lurex, cotton and acrylic. Here is a taste of her range but for more information and to view her full collection visit http://www.zoieanne.com
This is the first installment of a series of exciting previews of what we can expect from the High Street Fashion Week pop-up mall. The next installment will be next weekend to keep posted on Bambi-The-Style-Hunter.
Don't forget you can pick up tickets for the weekend from http://www.highstreetfashionweek.co.uk/#/tickets/4574121472