Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bloggers Style Off


I was recently contacted by Snow PR regarding a Bloggers Style Off for their client Love From Australia, who produce boutique, luxury sheepskin boots.  I happily agreed to be involved in the style off competition and received my hunter style boots in the post the other week with a note instructing me on what I needed to do. See pics below of the lush boots. 





However, they arrived on the hottest week of the year, and being very much cosy, winter boots, as you can see, I needed to get my thinking cap on to style them up. I was instructed that I only had one week to style the boots up & get a picture over to Snow PR, so I quickly got on the case.  Now there are many ways I would have styled them up given a bit more time and a whole new wardrobe of new season clothes, however unfortunately I had to work with the clothes i already had in my wardrobe. I tried on a whole host of different things, not wanting to go for the normal leggings & a chunky knit, which is what I would normally pair with such cosy sheepskin boots.  I ended up opting for some black velvet hotpants, black tights and a long-line, over-sized, chiffon, blue, military style shirt from Boo Hoo. Belt is from Urban Outfitter - see below.



If I had a bit more time I would definitely had gone for the military style look but maybe would have paired with some new season green military wear and mixed with some studs or spikes too.

Now to check out the other bloggers styled up boots check out this Facebook page & like my picture so I can win tickets to Freeze Festival in October - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=480306095321273&set=a.480305578654658.115198.113975525287667&type=3&theater 

Thanks Xxxx






No comments: