Our favourite weekly fashion magazine has launched a very exciting new page where us budding fashionistas can upload pictures of ourselves wearing our latest ensemble and then the people at Look magazine will pick their favourite 'Street Style Snap' to showcase in the magazine.
They have even given us a few tips on how to stand out. Here is what they are looking for:
- Upload a full-length photo - we want to see your shoes too so don't crop off your feet!
- Good lighting is the A-list secret to photo success - natural light is usually best but any good light will do.
- Quality is everything - try to upload the best possible photo you can and avoid blurry ones.
- Be creative - we want to see how you style it. An A-list budget isn’t the key to getting picked, it’s how you put your outfit together, whether you’re wearing Prada or Primark!
- Pick your backdrop carefully – think about where you’re going to stand for your photo. An interesting location can really add to your picture, but make sure it isn’t too busy, or it will detract from your look!
- Don’t forget to tell us what you’re wearing! We want to know where you got your whole outfit from, so make sure you tag as many pieces as possible with what you’re wearing and where it’s from.
- Tell your friends! To get onto the Hottest Looks page and really stand out, you need as many likes as possible. Share your looks on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more using the sharing buttons and get your friends to like your photos.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative, get snapping & get uploading....
For a bit of inspiration check out the gallery www.look.co.uk/look-what-im-wearing-street-style-fashion