A Date for Your Fashion Diary: ‘Ladies Night’
Fashion must-haves, makeovers, pampering, a glamorous party atmosphere and fabulous discounts - St David’s will offer all of this and more at its first ever ‘Ladies Night’ on 29 March.
From 7pm until 10pm, St David’s is inviting shoppers to step into retail and beauty heaven for an evening of shopping, shoes and style - teamed with exclusive offers and freebies.
Store and restaurants across the centre will be taking part; offering treats including style advice, makeovers, in-store entertainment, complementary food and drink and prize draws.
Visitors will also be able to seek out the latest hair and beauty trends with experts from Kamigata and John Lewis on-hand to give demonstrations and free taster sessions.
Hywel Butcher, Marketing Manager for St David’s, comments: “As the gloomy winter months fade into memory, it’s time to forget functional fashion and welcome back lighter fabrics and brighter colours and step into spring. At Ladies Night, St David’s retailers will showcase the latest fashion and beauty trends and show you how to make them work for you - and offer some fantastic discounts for one night only!”
Retailers taking part including John Lewis, Debenhams, Links of London, L’Occitane, Folli Follie, Reiss, Cult, H&M, Oasis, Mango, Warehouse, Coast, New Look, and Monsoon.
Whatever your age or style, all women are invited to Ladies Night to experience an evening of fashion, pampering and exclusive offers and discounts.
For more information about Ladies Night visit www.stdavidscardiff.com.
Notes to editors:
St David’s is a shopping destination which has transformed Cardiff city centre:
· St David’s was the biggest shopping centre to open in Europe in 2009 with more than 170 new stores now open – and more to come
· 1.4m sq ft of retail space in the heart of Cardiff: more than a third of Cardiff’s retail offering
· A mix of designer names on The Hayes including Hugo Boss, Radley and Links of London with high street brands in Grand Arcade such as Cult, Warehouse, Lakeland
· Anchored by the biggest John Lewis outside of London and featuring modernised department stores Debenhams and Marks & Spencer
· 2,500 car parking spaces open 24 hours, with prices as low as £2 after 5pm
· Late night shopping every weekday until 8pm
· Within one month of opening, boosted Cardiff up five rankings to 6th in the UK’s top shopping destinations – up five places(Source: Experian)
· Late night dining at Eastside and out on The Hayes with restaurants including Ruby Tuesday, Jamie’s Italian, TGI Fridays and Yo! Sushi
· 304 new homes above St David’s with Hayes Apartments
· £1.5m public art scheme from landmark sculpture Alliance to smaller local projects across the city
· An award winning library