Saturday 14 January 2012

Primark SS12 collection

I must say I am really pleasantly surprised & impressed by the new SS12 collection from Primark. There are some great pieces for extremely reasonable prices which will allow you to stay on trend without breaking the bank balance. I could probably quite easily snap up the entire collection but have stayed restrained and selected a few of my favourite items below and think I may be hitting Primark next week for a little goosey gander!!






I love this floral shirt with chiffon black sleeves, as its a bit different, its chic and its easy to wear with jeans for a more smart/casual day look or with high waisted tapered trousers, as seen in the picture for a smarter more formal look. 



i also love this spotty chiffon shirt, again its cute and easy to wear with jeans for a chic casual look or tucked into high waisted tapered trousers for a smarter office look


Love this dress for the office,with the red, white & blue, it has a certain naval look but its very chic and smart for an office environment


Complete look with a cropped black blazer for a formal look or cute little peach or soft green cardigan for a more casual look. Very cute for summer......if we get the weather!!  



Love these earrings, very Dynasty & a bit of retro 80's glammer!

Love : )

These boots are reminiscent of Jimmy Choo to me and a definite must-have item

I love this bag too, totally chic and perfect for any occasion - a must have for me too 

See view the whole collection check out http://www.look.co.uk/pictures/primarks-amazing-spring-2012-range  

No comments: