Friday 5 August 2011

Gallery of outfits

This post is now being continued on my gallery page with day to day updates of my latest outfit - check it out....


Wednesday 10 August
Today I am rocking a bit of the colour block trend by wearing some tapered silk finish sand coloured trousers from Miss Selfridge with a gold obi belt and violet sleeveless slash neck top. I also have on my snake skin print squared toe court shoes from New Look. (none of this outfit is new).








Tuesday 9 August
Today I am wearing a navy pleated maxi skirt from New Look with a retro tee and cake t-shirt with a picture of Kylie & Jason from Topshop. The tan belt is also from Topshop.






Monday 8 August
Today I am wearing some navy tapered trousers from Tesco with a nude pink and gold mesh jumper from H&M with a tan belt and faux snakeskin heels from New Look






Sunday 7 August
Today I wore a burn't orange silk t-shirt from Topshop with some blue jeggings and a head scarf as I spent most of the day chilling in the house with the hubby!






Saturday 6 August
Today I wore high waisted blue jeans from Topshop with a cream lacey sleevless shirt with black trim and collar. I paired with a yellow cardigan & brogues.







Friday 5 August
Today I am wearing a fuschia pink sheer utility shirt from Miss Selfridge (£35) with some leather effect black jeans from Topshop (not new) and leopard print chelsea boots also from Topshop (£32).


XX



No comments: