Wednesday 11 May 2011

Jumping around this weekend

My latest find on ASOS is a result of the 20% discount offered by Look Magazine this week on next day deliveries. I was drawn to the website because disappointingly the dress I ordered last week just didn't fit properly, so I sent it back.
Anyway that required me to have a scout around for a new outfit for a hen night out in Cardiff this weekend. After scanning the dress pages and not finding anything that particularly jumped out at me, I selected the jumpsuit/playsuit category instead and spotted a number of items I could purchase but one that really stood out to me as being sexy, trendy and chic was the jumpsuit below. I did want it in the chestnut colour but that was completely sold out as was the black and nude colours, they still had it available in my size in the camel. Although as I selected and paid for it, I noticed that the camel colour was now sold out in a size 6, 8,10 and 12! Obviously a popular choice (although I hope no one else is wearing it on Saturday)
Delighted I received it this morning, delivered by a lovely parcelforce man, who I think delivered me my dress yesterday too, so must think I am a bit of a shopaholic.....and he'd be right!! Anyway I ripped it out of its bag threw my clothes off, climbed into it and zipped it up. It fitted and looked nice.
I will be teaming with a simple gold & black belt from topshop and some taupe/nude stilettos also from ASOS. So this weekend i'll be rocking the jumpsuit look in Cardiff : ) Cant wait

Hit ASOS and select next day delivery then add in ASOSLOOK to the discount box for 20% off

Happy shopping girls : ) xxxx

No comments: