Tuesday 21 January 2014

Candy Kittens come to Cardiff


Any avid Made in Chelsea fan will be familiar with Jamie Laing's Candy Kitten's confectionary brand. However, us Cardiffians have not been able to sample the delicious little treats that come straight from Chelsea....until now. 

This weekend (from Friday 24 January to Sunday 26th January) Jamie's fashionable little confectionary brand will be making its way to the Royal Arcade where there will be a stylish pop-up store waiting for any sweet toothed fan. 

Jamie's business partner, Ed Williams, apparently was born and grew up in Cardiff so the city seemed like the perfect location to unveil some of the latest must-haves from the Candy Kitten range. 

If that hasn't got your taste-buds tangling the thought of Jamie himself making an appearance should do.  He will be coming to the pop-up at some point over the weekend....but I'm not sure when yet...so watch this space for more information.

I will definitely be popping down in my lunch break to satisfy my sweet cravings and sample a few of the delights on offer and if you are a fan of sugary treats, I suggest you follow in my footsteps.





No comments: