Sunday 28 July 2013

Neck armour


I don't know about you but I simply can't resist a bold statement necklace and feel like no outfit is entirely complete without the addition of some glistening neck-candy. There is something about a piece of eye-catching piece neck armour that seems to add that finishing touch to an ensemble, helping to transform it from drab to fab.

Despite having an already overflowing Aladdin's Cave of shiny neck pieces I still can't seem to get enough of them.  In my mind every necklace is unique and individual and each one has a role to play in helping to create a stylish, head-turning look. I am regularly drawn to the accessories stands in my favourite stores and rarely walk out without convincing myself that my wardrobe will not be complete without a piece of shiny new neck armour. 

Freedom definitely offers the ultimate range of exciting, interesting and fun neck pieces in an abundance of styles, colours and designs, whether you like spiked, jewelled, flowers or beads, you will definitely hunt down one that suits your own individual style.

Here are my top picks: Happy Shopping


Sarah Angold For Freedom Layered Shape Necklace
Diamond Cut Out Necklace
Flower Spike Collar
Premium Tusk Rhinestone Collar















No comments: