Sunday 30 June 2013

Primark on ASOS - A fashion revelation



The latest discovery of mine in the world of Fashion was that Primark is now available on ASOS. I have always hated shopping in Primark but the fact that I know there are always some failsafe on-trend pieces at bargain basement prices hidden among the rails in store has always frustrated me. Therefore to find out that I could shop in Primark from the comfort of my own bed was like a complete revelation and before I knew it last Saturday I had ordered three items for super saver delivery - meaning I didnt have to pay for delivery so had all the satisfaction of shopping at Primarni, without any of the hassle. Thank you so much ASOS for making the decision to stock key seasonal favourites from Primark on your site. As always you are the lead e-tailer for cutting edge fashion - enough said!

These are my top picks from Primark currently available on ASOS (and I bought the top 3 items for my own closet)
£12

£13

£6

£10

£6

£10





No comments: