Wednesday 19 September 2012

Take a New Look

Take a New Look: HIT LIST

As I was in Bristol yesterday to meet up with a former colleague, so while I had a few minutes to kill, I had a quick mooch around some of the stores in Cabot Circus. One of the first stores I came across was New Look and was pleasantly surprised by the stock currently in store. I have been pretty disappointed with New Look in general lately, most of the stock is pretty similar to the likes of Topshop, River Island, Dorothy Perkins etc but at a cheaper price point and with that comes a lesser quality. Therefore often the garments just aren't up to scratch and I would often prefer to pay a little more for something that will last a little longer. Anyway when i went in store yesterday I was actually pleasantly surprised with what I found and there were a few items I could have snapped up then and there....but resisted. However, here is my current hit/wish list for New Look.



I love this fur gillet. Not only do i love the contrasting colourings in the fur giving it a pretty realistic fox fur look, I love the long length and think it would look fab worn over either a simple shirt or a leather/khaki jacket to create an on trend AW12 look.  Its a must-have for me this season and at £39.99 its pretty good value for something you will wear all season!!! 

As seen below on Kate Moss & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley




I love these boucle tweed bike style jackets as they give the tweed classic look a real AW12 twist to create a rockier look. Perfect for the forthcoming season. Matching shorts are also available if you want to follow the co-ordinate trend. The co-ordinate trend has even been rocked by Kate Middleton herself, as well as fashionista Lydia Bright from TOWIE...so its definitely one to follow!!



Luxe


 
This jacket really fits with the luxe trend which is hot for the forthcoming AW12 season and has been all over the catwalk lately. There are also matching shorts available. 


These floral tapered cigarette trousers are very on trend for AW12, as patterned trousers have been all over the catwalk recently and spotted being fashioned by the celebs - which means they are a must-have this winter. At only £22.99 they are a right steal. I think ill be checking them out when i'm next in town as i am not sure of the material yet.

As seen on the likes of fashionistas like Sienna Miller, Fearne Cotton and Olivia Palermo!




This polka dot dress from the Kelly Brooke collection is just too cute. its very feminine and girlie and perfect for the office, lunch with the girls or a date night so is a seasonal must-have investment.

No comments: