Monday 30 May 2011

Nailing the summer trend

In last week's Look magazine I spotted some fab new nail trends which definitely appealed to me so I thought I would give them a whirl.

The first style in the Graphic Gold French Manicure:

The suggested nail varnish for this look is an almost black reddish nail varnish like OPL in Midnight Moscow teamed with Nubar Nail Art Pen in Gold but I haven't managed to find the Nubar one in stock anywhere yet which is a bit annoying so I am going to try the gold rush by Models Own one in the meantime.....I think I managed a similar look with my Bourjois So Laque nail varnish in Dangereusement Rouge number 29 and the Models Own nail polish in Gold Rush instead


The second is glitter tipped french manicure:

The suggested nail varnishes for this look are Barry M in peach Melba & Models Own in Gold Finger. I couldn't find the gold finger one so opted for Gold rush instead to try but hopefully it'll have the same effect.

Get nailing this new funky trend to make your fingers sparkle this summer : ) xxx

No comments: