Tuesday 4 February 2014

Fever London Perfect Fit competition - vote for me!


So this week, I discovered that Fever London who produce elegant, sophisticated and feminine vintage inspired garments, is running a model competition for real women. 

The Fever London Perfect Fit competition is designed for everyday, 'real' women, who are 'real' sizes and are looking women from size 6-16 to enter.  





They are looking for five 'real' models in the following dress sizes to model a selection of key pieces from our new collection, If this is you, then enter our first EVER model competition!
6/8 , 10, 12, 14, 16/18
THE PRIZE
The five lucky winners will get to attend a vintage make over shoot on Saturday 1st March at our flagship store in London. There, they will model up to 10 key pieces from our new collection and photogrpahs will be used on the website. They will also get to keep a dress of their choice from the new collection (subject to availability) and be invited to our collection launch at our London store in March as VIP guests.
Like most fashionistas who exude a passion for fashion and rock the street on a daily basis like it is our catwalk, I thought it would be fun to give the competition a go.....however I need your support in order to have even the remotest chance of winning my category so click the link and start voting. The women in each size category with the highest number of votes at 10am on 21 February will be announced at the winners. Its as simple as that. So in my quest to win please vote for me here -  http://bit.ly/1bpSAwy 
T
(This is me and my entry)
Like most fashionistas I live and breath fashion and relish in the joy it gives me on a day to day basis. To me, fashion is about using items of clothing to express your own creativity and personality. It is not about following, or copying trends to an inch of your life, but interpreting and adapting them to create your own personal style. Fashion is about being confident, brave, having fun and experimenting to create a look that makes you feel confident, comfortable and reflects your individual personality. I would love to use this passion as one one of Fever's Perfect Fit models to encourage other women to follow the same philosophy towards fashion and help them express themselves through the clothes they wear everyday. Let the street, be your runway.

Vote for me here - http://bit.ly/1bpSAwy
For more information or to check out the Fever stock visit www.feverdesigns.co.uk

No comments: