Monday 30 April 2012

Funky trousers


At the moment I am really into printed trousers, in particular high waisted tapered trousers. As not only do they help to add interest, colour and an edge to an outfit, but for me they help me add length to my legs and make me look taller!

There are some fab printed trousers around on the high street, in particular in Topshop, H&M and Zara - some of my favourite shops, as the garments are affordable and always hit the mark when it comes to seasonal trends. 

Below are some of my favourite pairs of trousers and on my gallery page you can see some of the items i have selected to wear them for different looks. 

Topshop

£45
Now i'm not normally a massive fan of Palazzo pants but I really like these watercolour tree print trousers, and if worn with a nice fitted shirt or top and some good wedges or heels they will look perfect for the office or a day with the girls.

£35

£45
These are fun office to weekend trousers which can be paired with virtually anything for a bright & colourful outfit


£28
I love these exciting, yet casual tapered leopard & floral trousers which can be paired with a simple vest top & biker jacket to create an edgy fun rock chick look.

£35

These black & white floral ones in particular are one of my favourite as you can create a really simple, chic and sophisticated monotone look with a black top and white blazer or go crazy by injecting some neon pink or yellow to jazz them up for a night out.

H&M

£14.99

These floral tapered trousers are a steal at £14.99 and are so bright and colourful that they bring a touch of spring to anything you pair with them. Keep it simple and wear with a black or white shirt or fitted top or pick out one of the colours in the trousers to create a fun and vibrant look. On my gallery page i teamed with a lime green off the shoulder cowl neck top which creates a chic yet casual look.

Miss Selfridge
£39

Zara
£29.99

£39.99

£29.99




No comments: