Saturday 4 February 2012

These are a few of my favourite things



On a snowy Saturday I decided to surf the internet in search of what was hot & new on the high street. Here are a few of my favourite items:


OASIS:
I love this faux leather skater dress for £60. Its a must have for me as can be worn for the office with a shirt, for a date night or a night with the girls. Definitely worth the investment

WAREHOUSE
Love this chiffon flower detail peter pan collar top. 



River Island
I must have this white leather Versace inspired studded pencil skirt from the SS12 collection. Its not available yet but I am watching the website & store like a hawk because ill be on it as soon as I hear a whisper that its available

Love this chiffon, cut out blouse, its so girlie & cute but also bang on trend too. A must-have for me...and again an easy wear for any occasion kinda top.


TOPSHOP
Love these metallic gold jeans, that can be dressed up or down for any occasion

No comments: